20+ years of hands-on experience in software design, development, and delivery. Consistently demonstrates expertise building and significantly improving enterprise-scale, business-critical systems focusing on stability, performance, and scalability.
Lead Technology Architect
Full Stack Application Development
Spring Boot and Microservices
Delivered Hybrid Cloud production-ready solutions while allowing the business to be nimble and pivot. Defined the regular release schedules for the Opentext IT Web applications team. Partnered with departmental leadership to identify business problems and utilize Opentext Enterprise CMS/WEM/DPM/OTSC/Content Server and other technologies to improve business operations.
- Java 11 + Spring Microservices and MVC Application Design and Ownership supporting SSO and Licensing
- Key technical contributor delivering critical projects from idea inception to production. Led development teams through all aspects of software design, documentation, and implementation.
Java Web Application Development
SSO / Identity Management
- Helped build and train the Opentext EBS India development team
- Disaster Recovery Design , Definition and Delivery for Opentext WWW, Login/SSO and Customer Support Systems
Senior Software Engineer (Applications)
Product Design and Testing
Architect and lead developer for numerous internal and external corporate web applications. Utilized Vignette Content Management Suite to develop Vignette’s Corporate Website (www.vignette.com), Extranet (connect.vignette.com) and internal Sales Force Automation system. Product Architect and technical owner for Vignette's eLearning solution. Work included product assessment, development and integration, pre-sales work and involvement in business case development. Designed and built a complimenting Integration/Enterprise SOA stack using Spring Framework, Hibernate, Velocity, Apache Axis, Quartz, Oracle and BEA WebLogic.
- Designed and delivered the Vignette Training Application and LMS
- Customized for e-Commerce solution and built a SCORM Compliant course creation and delivery tool
Application Engineer Professional Services
Investigated and fixed advanced (3rd level) application issues. Led technical enablement sessions and defined best practices. SME for the Opentext Enterprise Application Suite. Gained experience working on large-scale WEM and Portal Systems.
- 2004 Summer Olympics - Olympics.org
Assisted Techpan’s customers, partners and prospects in technical planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Analyzed customer needs, company's products/services and matched them with best in class technology.
- Implemented and designed Enterprise CMS and Portal Solutions.
- Supported PSO sales generation activities including guiding customer facing presentations and technical solution demonstrations.
- Led key discussions around change programs from both business and technical perspectives.
c2o was my first agency experience. I worked on corporate accounts and learned how the client/agency relationship worked. While at c2o, I was part of a large team of developers and designers responsible for numerous large scale magazine sites built and deployed on Vignette StoryServer & ATG Dynamo.
- Car and Driver
- Men's Health
- Road and Track